Posreduj predlog

Aktualna razprava:

Trenutno ni aktualnih razprav

Pridruži se

RSS zadnje novice evropske-volitve.si RSS novice
RSS zadnje objave na forumu RSS forum

Evropske volitve FaceBook Evropske volitve Youtube twiiter32x32

23. april - Spletni video prenos foruma LJ-ROG

Prostor za informacije in razprave, ki še niso objavljene na forumu. Registrirani uporabniki lahko odpirajo svoje teme razprav o EU.
8 prispevkov • Stran 2 od 21, 2

WQTCcTZBqKV

OdgovorNapisal/-a Denise » 08:35, 30. 12. 2013

What a crazy coincidence! I run a local phtopgraohy contest every year for the Army and THAT EXACT pic of Ljubljana was in our contest a few years ago. I can't remember the photographer's name so I don't know if it's the same guy. But it was definitely the same technique and shot! Crazy!
Denise

losrfrXJYkwrN

OdgovorNapisal/-a Damian » 00:03, 31. 12. 2013

Tiste: Looks like Turku might be a good bet. I'll keep this in mind as I budget <a href="http://gyazuyctxy.com">evnrythieg</a>.Dliwir: Oh, I would love to visit Stockholm. It's just so damn expensive compared to Eastern Europe, which is why I might not make it there this year. No worries, I'll be back! Nice to know that the ferry crossing might not be as boring as I first believed!Switzerland isn't part of the list because I've been there already. Spent about 3 weeks touring around the country a few years back, visiting Geneva, Lausanne, Luzern, Interlaken (hiking in the Swiss Alps was bliss!) and Zurich.Gabriele: Fear not, there's no way I'm missing Riga and Tallinn! Heard too many good things about both!Maurice: Can't possible skip Warsaw, but I don't intend to take roots there!Thrinidir: I'll take you up on that offer when I'm in Slovenia!Adam: I'm just a vulgar blogger. What the hell do I know, anyway!?!Jebus: As I haven't yet done my Law internship, which will make me a true lawyer, I earn my keep working in a home improvement center. Yes, quite the glamorous life, no question!:pIsis: If I'm in London, a night out with the BwB will be a must!Sini: Sadly, I'll be flying back home on July 17th, regardless of where I'm at, because I have a wedding to attend on the 19th. One of my best friends is getting hitched, and she'll have my balls if I'm not there. Though I'll be so tired and jet-lagged that I won't be the life of the party, the more so because I resume work on the following day...:-(
Damian

Prejšnja

8 prispevkov • Stran 2 od 21, 2

Vrni se na Ostale razprave o evropskih temah in EU

Kdo je prisoten

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost